Which dog calming treats actually work?
- Best overall: Anxitane Chewable Tablets.
- Best for fast-acting effects: VetriScience Composure.
- Best for long-term effects: Solliquin Behavior Supplement for Dogs & Cats.
- Best with melatonin: NaturVet Quiet Moments Calming Aid Dog Supplement.
What is the strongest calming aid for dogs?
- Best Tasting Calming Chews: The Anxious Pet Relax & Roll Soft Chew.
- Best Everyday CBD-Free Calming Treats: This Dog’s Life Bye Bye Pup Worries Calming Chews.
- Best for Travel: NaturVet Quiet Moments Calming Aid.
- Best Crunch CBD Dog Treat: King Kalm Crunch CBD Dog Treats.
Do vets recommend calming treats? Best Calming Treats for Dogs
Along with specific treatment options from your veterinarian, there are dog calming herbs, treats, and supplements that might help your pet. These are supplements often recommended by us to soothe anxiety and stress in dogs.
Are calming treats good for dogs? Over the counter calming treats are safe for most dogs. As always, it is important to consult your veterinarian first before starting any new medication or supplement to ensure that it will be safe and effective for your dog. However, most dogs tolerate calming treats well and do not experience any adverse effects.