Table of Contents
What are Walter’s hot dogs made of? An exclusive blend of beef, pork and veal, Walter’s hot dogs are split down the middle, grilled in a “secret sauce,” and served on a toasted bun with Walter’s signature mustard: a blend of choice mustard seeds, relish and spices.
How do you make Walter’s hot dogs?
- On a flat top griddle, turn the heat on medium-high.
- Melt butter on the griddle.
- Place the whole Hot Dogs on the griddle and gently spoon butter over them.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Once both sides have a nice, crisp, golden-brown exterior, using tongs to hold the Hot Dog, split.
Are all beef hot dogs bad for dogs? Because they contain so many added ingredients that are not healthy for dogs, hotdogs are not a good choice for your pooch. If you want to give your dog a treat at the barbecue, it’s best to give him some plain beef, pork, or chicken that has no salt or other seasoning on it.
Are hot dogs toxic to dogs? Feeding your dog fatty foods, like hot dogs, bacon, ribs, or fried chicken, can upset your dog’s stomach and cause vomiting and diarrhea. It can also lead to pancreatitis, which is an inflammation of the pancreas.