How many calories are in a Korean corn dog? How many calories is a Korean corn dog? 1 Corn Dog (112 g) contains 280 calories.
What are ugly dogs food?
- Mochinut. Mochinut 3pcs. Mochinut Half Dozen(6pcs) Mochinut Dozen(12pcs)
- Mains. Premium Beef Sausage (Rice Hotdog) Whole Mozzarella Cheese (Rice Hotdog) Half Sausage Half Mozzarella (Rice Hotdog)
- Fresh Fruit Juice. Blueberry. Kiwi. Orange.
- Fresh Fruit Squeeze. Orange.
- Fresh Fruit Drinking Yogurt. Strawberry. Plain. Banana.
What happens if my dog eats a corn dog? The ingredients in corn dogs are not toxic to your dog; however, the high level of salt, fat, and other additives are not a healthy choice for your dog. Dogs that regularly consume a lot of fat are at risk for pancreatitis, and dogs that regularly consume a high volume of salt are at risk for salt poisoning.
What is Ugdog? Classic American Ugdog
Premium beef sausage with relish, fried onion flakes, onion powder, and sauce of choice topped with our special crispy and chewy covering.